SoloLawyer
SoloLawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Missisippi Attorney; Criminal Law, Family Law, Personal Injury, and Civil Defense
18210975

i live in nj im a waitress is my boss aloud to video and audio

Customer Question

i live in nj im a waitress is my boss aloud to video and audio us all thru the restarant and listen to our conversations ?
Expert:  SoloLawyer replied 6 years ago.
Hello -

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to helping you with your legal problem today.

Yes, he is. You have no expectation of privacy in a place of business that he owns, when the audio and video is for keeping tabs on his business.

Hope this helps,

If my answer was helpful, please click ACCEPT so I may be compensated for my time. If you are not satisfied with the Answer, please feel free not to Accept, and post a follow up question so I may be able to clarify my Answer. My goal is to provide an outstanding Answer, so give me a chance.

Regards,

Michael