WALLSTREETFIGHTER
WALLSTREETFIGHTER, Attorney
Experience:  14 years experience in representing clients, current member of legalshield, legal club of america, NYSUT and UFT attorney
16356563

Recieved a fore-closure notice. Responded to the complaint,

Customer Question

Recieved a fore-closure notice. Responded to the complaint, However I fount out that my original lender on record still holds the paperwork for the mortgage in thier name the complaint is filed with two other lenders and the condo associations lawyer claims the plaintiff filing now failed to join a indispensible party because the plaintiff is not the actual owner and holder of the mortgage and note. My first lender who sold the note(the builder) then the next company sold the not again and left the original paperwork in the clerk of courts documenting the first mortgage but failed to remove it when the it was sold twice.

Whats up with that?

Dennis
Expert:  WALLSTREETFIGHTER replied 6 years ago.
Then the two banks who do not hold a security interest on your property cannot foreclose on you, only the bank who actually hold the security interest can foreclose, so in this case, the first lien holder needs to be removed before they go after you.