JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 11 years in practice as a litigator ... civil and criminal

i had a dui reduced to rekless indagerment can i still get

i had a dui reduced to rekless indagerment can i still get a hand gun permit i recived 11m 29 days probation in tennessee
Expert:  JD replied 6 years ago.

Reckless endangerment can be a felony or a misdemeanor in Tennessee. As long as you were only convicted of misdemeanor reckless endangerment it would not prohibit you from obtaining a Tennessee handgun carry permit. Here is a link to the qualifications...

Please reply if I can help further.

Remember to click ACCEPT only when you are satisfied with your answers. This is how we get paid for our time with your questions. I would also appreciate any positive feedback you could provide. If you are not satisfied then please reply to me so I can further assist you or find someone else to help. I am not your attorney. Therefore no attorney-client relationship exists and any communications on this website are not subject to the attorney-client privilege. For this reason, please do not divulge any personal information and use this site only for hypothetical questions. This forum is for general questions and answers and I cannot provide you with applicable law or legal opinions or advice in your jurisdiction. Please seek the advice of a competent attorney in your jurisdiction. While I can answer general questions and discuss general legal principles, I cannot give you legal advice in your state. The internet is a great place to get general information but should not be seen as a substitute for the attorney-client relationship or the services of a good lawyer in your state.