Experience:  23 Years as attorney, licensed NY and FL. Former US ATTY.

I took a urine test and hair follicle test at JBHunt preemployment.

Customer Question

I took a urine test and hair follicle test at JBHunt preemployment. The urine test was fie but they said i tested positive for cocaine on hair follicle test. i told them I don,t smoke drink or do drugs like they stated if you has used drugs in last 3 months. Compliance lady refused for me to take bloodtest just a split test of hair. But if they are saying this hair is supposedly laced enough to test positvie why should i test any more. She asked had I ever been around somenone i said yes. But the only way i could test positve is i used drug myself, the test is supposed to be able to be that accurate. So here,s my problem now i won,t be able to drive truck anymore cause of company test saying I,m a drug user. So I desparetly need a lawyer that handle drug testing cases cause i need to be retested and also the test results and hair specimen from my test so it can be tested cause Again I don,t smoke drink or do drugs. So there goes my career I desparely need a good lawyer
Expert:  FLACORPLAWYER replied 6 years ago.
You need to find a labor lawyer near where you live. Call the Texas Bar Association and ask for a referral. They may also be able to pressure the lab to re-test.