Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

There is a new company called shopbest.COM -- it uses a binary

There is a new company called shopbest.COM -- it uses a binary compensation plan -- what I would like to know is it legal -- because of its pyramid like structure -- thank you -- Eddie Hansen
Expert:  Ely replied 6 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of JustAnswer's attorneys. I'll be helping you resolve your matter today.

This is not a legal compensation plan. You ask a question, we is too new, and don't have any reviews yet. All of its "reviews" are actually marketing ploys. Which throws a red flag. It's too soon to tell. You can check back in a month to see what people think of it, but as of now, it has no positive OR negative rating.

Best of luck in your matter. I'm here if you need any more clarification or follow up info.

I hope you found my answer helpful, and if so please click on the ORANGE ACCEPT button for my answer. This is the only way for me to get credit for my work. Understand that when you put in your payment info, you still have not paid until you press ACCEPT.

There is no fee for follow up questions should you wish to continue in this thread.

Remember, sometimes the law under which your situation falls does not give you the outcome or the choices you wanted - please understand that this is not the attorney's fault, but the way of circumstance.

There might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

You can always request me for a future legal consultation through my profile at If you do this, make sure to being the question with “This Question is for Eli…”