Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

how can i find out if my cival rites been restored

Expert:  Ely replied 7 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of JustAnswer's attorneys. I'll be helping you resolve your matter today.

What happened to take them away? Was it a conviction?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

yes conviction

Expert:  Ely replied 7 years ago.
And did you apply for an expungement? What civil rights are your referring to?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
yes the right to own a gun
Expert:  Ely replied 7 years ago.
You will have to get a clemency decision to restore your gun rights. Go here to apply:https://fpc.state.fl.us/Clemency.htmOnce you do, and if you are successful, your gun rights will be restored.

Best of luck in your matter. I'm here if you need any more clarification or follow up info.

I hope you found my answer helpful, and if so please click on the ORANGE ACCEPT button for my answer. This is the only way for me to get credit for my work. Understand that when you put in your payment info, you still have not paid until you press ACCEPT.

There is no fee for follow up questions should you wish to continue in this thread.

Remember, sometimes the law under which your situation falls does not give you the outcome or the choices you wanted - please understand that this is not the attorney's fault, but the way of circumstance.

There might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

You can always request me for a future legal consultation through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=7286322&FID=7 If you do this, make sure to being the question with “This Question is for Eli…”

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i allredy did that but did not get a responce so how would i know if they been restored its been a year scence i filed
Expert:  Ely replied 7 years ago.
Have you called to see the status?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

no if i call them they will tell me

Expert:  Ely replied 7 years ago.
Yes, of course, if you call them, they will be more than happy to tell you the status. It may not have yet gone through, or it may have been declined, etc (in which case you may appeal), but give them a ring.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
how do i appeal if nessery
Expert:  Ely replied 7 years ago.
If denied, you can technically appeal in regular court, but it would quickly go to the appeals and supreme court divisions.