WALLSTREETFIGHTER
WALLSTREETFIGHTER, Attorney
Experience:  14 years experience in representing clients, current member of legalshield, legal club of america, NYSUT and UFT attorney
16356563

if the courts deem some one the father but the mother wants

if the courts deem some one the father but the mother wants a paternity test does the courts have the right to deny the mother a test
Expert:  WALLSTREETFIGHTER replied 6 years ago.
if the child was judged the father of the child, and the father has been a part of the childs life since birth, the Court will not provide a DNA test as it is not in the childs best interest. If you claim he is not the father because when he admitted it, you lied to him to make him believe he was the father the judge could order a test.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
well he knows hes not the father of the child ive been asking for a test the child just turned 6 an ive been goin through this for 5 yrs. he only wants the child for his mothers sake an refuses to take a test so his mother doesnt get mad for losing the child
the other option is to have the biological father take a paternity test, if he is establishe the one you are fighting loses his rights.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
well i have the real father here going to court with me tomarow an they wont give him a paternity test without proving the other guy is not the father so do you think with me taking the real father with me the judge will finally order a test
it will be better, this is complicated, if you filed for paternity for the biological, and the current one disaproves, then file an appeal to the judges decision.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
can the come after the real father for back child support if im not asking for any?
no only for support from the date paternity was established
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
so if im not asking for child support from the real father will they still make him pay
no