Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

HELLO I HAVE GOT RID OF MY SON FATHER FOR ABOUT ONE YEAR NOW

Customer Question

HELLO I HAVE GOT RID OF MY SON FATHER FOR ABOUT ONE YEAR NOW AND HE STILL HAS HIS CARS IN MY BACK YEAR I HAVE ASK HIM TO PLEASE COME GET THEM I DO NOT KNOW WHERE HE LIVE IN PHOENIX MY SON IS 20YRS. OLD I ALSO TOLD HIM TO TALK TO HIS FATHER ABOUT GETTING HIS THINGS HE SAID HE HAS NO WHERE TO PUT THEM SO NOW WHAT DO I DO NOW ?
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question.Tell him if he doesn't come get them in two weeks you are going here to tow them.Do it on writing.Then after two weeks call up local tow service.They should tow these for free.They will charge him including storage.He has two weeks to make arrangements or you get rid of them.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
WHY WILL THE TOW BE FREE THERE GOING TO ASK ME FOR MONEY THAT I DO NOT WANTED TO PAY IT IS THREE CARS WHEN I PUT THIS IN WRITING WHO WILL SEE THIS I DO NOT HAVE HIS ADDRESS BUT HE IS NOT TRYING TO GET THEM OR TALK TO ME
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Hello ray are you still working for me ?

Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
They will keep them for storage,They won't charge you but they will charge him tow and storage here if he wants them back.This won't be a problem here.Look in your yellow pages.Same as when merchant has them towed from in front of their store.Merchant doesn't get charged but owner will.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

HELLO RAY I DID NOT GET YOUR ANSWERS ABOUT PUTTING IT IN WRITING WHO DO I WRITE THIS TO I DO NOT HAVE HIS ADDRESS AND WHY WOULD THE TOW BE FREE ? AND EVERY TIME YOU ANSWER MY QUSTION DO I PAY YOU MORE MONEY ? CAN YOU CALL ME(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
If you will look in your yellow pages, call local junk yard here or wrecker service.They will tow and charge him storage here.There are many who will tow and charge him.They will keep them if he doesn't claim here.I can only e-mail we can't call.sorry..
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
THANK YOU I WILL TRY THAT NEXT. YOU ALSO SAID PUT IT IN WRITTING WHO WILL I BE WRITTING ? IS THIS STILL ONE PRICE ? FROM LAST NIGHT ?
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
You can write your ex husband and tell them you are going to have them towed if he doesn't get them out of your yard in a week or so.And then have them towed.You aren't charged here until you click accept.Thanks for letting me help you.