Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

What is the legal term for indirect or implied I am trying

Customer Question

What is the legal term for indirect or implied? I am trying to get my record corrected with the govt. A rebuttal that I submitted in direct opposition to the error now is being retracted since this explanation is being perverted. The application for correction does state removal-but is taking too long. A quicker way for part correction is piece meal removal of the errors and related documents.
Expert:  Roger replied 6 years ago.
The legal definition of "implied" refers to circumstances, conduct or statements of one or both parties which substitute for explicit language to prove authority to act, warranty, promise, trust, agreement, consent or easement, among other things. Thus circumstances "imply" something rather than spell it out.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
To state to the board for correction that all documents relating to the matter are circumstances of requesting a correction implies that this document is to be included...since without the other documents THIS one makes no sense because it referes to something that is not this correct??
Expert:  Roger replied 6 years ago.
I understand what you're saying and you can take this position.