Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law

I work in retail(shoe department), and I have noticed that

Customer Question

I work in retail(shoe department), and I have noticed that the sales sheets sometimes don't list all of the shoes that are changing prices. When the wrong price rings up they blame you. So I thought about taking the sales sheet home to make a copy of it, but decided to take pictures of it instead. I think it might have been caught on camera. Should I be worried, should I quit the job now.
Expert:  Ray replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for your question.Why not just delete the pics here.Tell them you were just trying out your new phone and you deleted them. I don't think they can make case here if you delete them.Just argue it was you just trying out the resolution of the phone to see if it would read print.If you don't have any pics they don't have much.