Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law

After 14 months of tests (x-ray, HIDA scan, barium swallow,

Customer Question

After 14 months of tests (x-ray, HIDA scan, barium swallow, 2 ultra sounds, endoscopy, CT scan, MRI), to name a few, I opted to have my gallbladder removed. After surgery I came home and then eventually needed to call an ambulance because of the pain. I had 2nd surgery to repair a duct. Upon completion of 2nd surgery, I was told I have pancreatitis. (Nobody had ever mentioned that word before) Also, after review of my medical records, I found out I woke up during 2nd surgery. News to me. "poor surgery" ? lawsuit?
Expert:  Ray replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for your should shop your case to at least a couple of lawyers here.They take these on contingency fee so they order records and have medical review.You may very well have a case here.You at least want to have them review it and get some input into the matter.You have been harmed here no doubt.So at least try to see if there is interest and do it more than one place if necessary.
Expert:  Ray replied 6 years ago.
Lawyer for you here..

Minnesota State Bar Association
Minneapolis, MN
(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr /> (NNN) NNN-NNNN(In state only)
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I must have misunderstood the intent of your site. I guess, by definition, if you simply reply to an inquiry, it can be considered an answer. You do realize that your answer was the answer I could have gotten by asking any human being. Basically saying...."maybe,it seems possible, you should ask some other people." I guess I was looking for something more definitive like "sorry, no" or "absolutely, here's a referral". You really haven't helped me, but thanks anyway.
Expert:  Ray replied 6 years ago.
good luck