Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

my sister in law Patty ,when having her leg remove in the hospital

my sister in law Patty ,when having her leg remove in the hospital her sister Sue (Sue has mental problems) had her evicted from her house. Patty never got her notice or her day in court Sue wins. Patty lives in greenville Ga and no one can help her I am in NY and trying to do what I can But have my own problems Now Sue is taken her to court again and Patty has no way of getting there no money, has called the court they repley you don't show up she win. The women has one leg they want ot take the other her sister Sue has all her things and will not give the to her (wheelchair , bathing thing ect..) no one will help her and she has no way to court
Expert:  Ray replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for your question.She can and should write the judge and ask to appear here by telephone.Given her mobility issues this is reasonable here.This is the best she can do here to contest the matter.I am sorry that her relative is doing this to her.