Richard, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with 29 years of experience.
17027240

If I move to another state will a eviction show up from a

If I move to another state will a eviction show up from a previous state?
Expert:  Richard replied 7 years ago.

Good afternoon. Yes, unfortunately it will because credit reports are actually national rather than simply state-wide.

I hope this has given you the guidance you were seeking. I wish you the best of luck!

The information given here is not legal advice. As all states have different intricacies in their laws, the information given is general only. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you. I hope this answer has been helpful to you.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes but it doesnt chow up on my credit report anywhere will the appratments still beable to find it?
Expert:  Richard replied 7 years ago.

If it is not on your credit report, the apartments would not find it under any customary search methods. Having said that, most applications have prior residence histories and if you put the eviction property down and they should call as part of the background check, then they will become aware of it.