Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law

what happens in a dispositional conference

Is this a criminal or civil case.Give me some more information please so I may respond??
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
this is a dui 1st charge with priors outside the ten year cap so the state will look at that as to alchol history it is not to make punishment any different but ive been told by lawers it will
In a criminal case like yours you would have opportunity to receive plea offer from DA..Unless you agree here they would set the matter for trial assuming you enter not guilty here.Also if you are indigent they would appoint you a free lawyer.They would also set bond if not already done as well.The court might set another deadline for pretrial motions for discovery and such.

Edited by RayAnswers on 2/25/2010 at 1:16 PM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
can u also work with da on a plea or do they not bargain
They will discuss a plea agreement with you for sure.They want to dispose of as many as they can.This is really the right time to do so.