SavyLawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed to practice law, I have experience in dealing with a wide variety of legal issues.

how can I get my wifes cell phone and texting records she

how can I get my wifes cell phone and texting records
she keeps her phone constantly and I cannont access her account online
Expert:  SavyLawyer replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for contacting the just answer team.

For what reason are you attempting to get the records?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I suspect my wife is having an affair
Thank you for the extra information.

Unfortunately, under these circumstances, there is no way to legally get your wife's cell phone records without her permission. The problem is that although you are married, in many instances under the law you are still individuals and this is one of them. If the phone is in her name, then the only way to get the records is with her permission (which is obviously not going to happen under the circumstances). So, while there may be other ways to investigate your wife's behavior (private investigator, etc), you are not going to be able to be able to get her cell phone records (at least legally). While I can understand why you would want to see the records, there just isn't a way to do this legally.

I wish I had better news for you, and thank you for the opportunity to answer your question. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Otherwise, please remember to click the green ACCEPT button so that I can receive credit for my work.

Take care