LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Lawyer
Experience:  Civil; Family; HOA; Landlord/Tenant; Real Estate; Probate; Insurance; Immigration; Wills & Trusts
7887522

I signed a contract for laser hair removal and I want to rescind

I signed a contract for laser hair removal and I want to rescind the contract do I have the right to do this under arizona law
Expert:  LADYLAWYER replied 6 years ago.

Does the contract say anything about a right to cancel? If not, did you happen to sign it away from this company's normal place or business? Were you solicited by a home salesman?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No has every protection for them but only they can cancel if the say its okay because treatment is causing medical problems. Signed it at their location. Was not at my home

Unfortunately, then, there is no state or federal 3-day cooling off period that would permit you to unwind the contract; however, I think you will find it pretty easy to obtain a doctor's note that says it is recommended that you stop the treatment. If you do, they must let you out of the contract this way.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Does not matter that they have not performed the service yet

No, that does not matter. Here the contract would control as there are no other laws to let you legally unwind the contract.