Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

Per I do not pass the Non-Disclosure eligiblitiy

Per I do not pass the Non-Disclosure eligiblitiy test. I have 2 misdemeanor class A, family violence, dates of 2/21/1997, 4/29/1997 and misdemeanor class B, reckless driving. They recommend seeking a pardon from the Texas governor. The issue is even though it has been over 10 years ago, I am having trouble with employment because it is still on Public Data for everyone to see. Do you agree?
Expert:  Roger replied 6 years ago.
If you have been convicted, you are not likely eligible for an expungement under Texas law ( When that is the case, your only option is to receive a pardon from the governor. If you are successful, your record will be clear of these convictions. You can contact the Texas Board of Pardons and Parole ( to apply.