Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

I bought some HID Lights for my car from a company off the

I bought some HID Lights for my car from a company off the internet. I had trouble from the day the light arrived. I have called and wrote the company about the trouble I was having with the lights. The lights is warranty for 1 year, their adversement stated I would be 110% satisfaction guarantee. The company refused to talk to me about the problem. My question is: How do I get the name of the owner of the company? (HID Light, 3060 Poppler Lane, Eagan, Minnesota). I live in Smithfield, Viginia and the company just ignor me.
Expert:  Roger replied 6 years ago.

You need to go ahead and file a warranty claim to keep the time from lapsing on you. You should have received paperwork on where to send the warranty claim in when you bought the item. If not, you'll have to get the address from the internet.

If there is anything wrong with the unit covered by the claim, you should get the item repaired.

The only other option is to file suit in small claims court for the return of your money.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I asked how I can get the name of the owner of the company so I can file a claim in small claim court.
Expert:  Roger replied 6 years ago.

If you have the company's name, you can look it up on the Minn. Secretary of State's website:

You can get additional information, including the name of the registered agent to be served for a fee.