Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

Describe urself and help us understand why you are a great

Describe urself and help us understand why you are a great canditate for Kaplan leadership Program..tell us aboutt life changes and sacrifices you have made to attend college, life lessons that influence how you manage everyday problems and guide your emotional and professional goals, and what/ who motivates you to suceed and why
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
My name isXXXXX believe that I am a great candidate here for the Kaplan Leadership Program.I think that this program can give em the skills I need here to progress toward a student leadership position.I very much have made many sacrifices to attend college.I have worked to save funds and have spent time volunteering to help others.A good example of this volunteer work is when I ......

I very much want to develop leadership skills so that I can be active in student government and help the students of the school make it a better college because of my involvement and than of others.I believe such leadership will benefit the college and the students here.

I have learned by volunteering here and working that you have to learn to work with others effectively and to be a leader to help your employer grow as well as my volunteering in the community.Only by working as a team and yet developing my group skills can I become the person and leader in the community that I want to be.The Kaplan Leadership Program will teach me many new skills and help me refine my existing ones.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
please I need it to be in 1000 words
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
Sorry I will leave this for others.You weren't charged
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i was charged without giving the proper answer
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
You didn't accept and I wasn't paid here.It still is posted for reply.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
please I need the answer in 1000 words before I can accept it..thanks
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.

The Kaplan leadership program will allow me to develop my team skills.It will allow me to become a well rounded and complete student.One who understands both leadership from within and without.It will let me build on my prior experiences here with volunteering and working with others.

Certainly by joining the Kaplan Leadership Program I will be able to learn new skills which will assist me in becoming a better student and student leader.It will improve my communication and speaking skills.By continuing to work with other students and the people involved int Kaplan Program I will develop the art of leadership.

I am very much excited about being able to interweave the leadership program into both my volunteering and student leadership.The Kaplan Program will help me more effectively develop my skills to be a better volunteer. I think volunteer groups needs effective student leadership.It allows the existing organization here to grow tomorrows leaders.

Also the Kaplan Leadership Program will allw me to reach my gaol of being a student leader.Certainly the Program seeks to develop speaking and other integrated skills such that it makes me a more well rounded leader who gains confidence in working and leading others in student government.Student government and involvement is critical to my development as a future business executive and professional.

The Kaplan Leadership Program will allow me to merge all of my skills and help me better academically and leadership wise.Certainly this program is the kind of positive growth that a student needs in growing to be a graduate and business leader.This will develop my organizational , speaking, and written skills to allow me to advance to the higher level that I seek.

It truly is a remarkable program that will merge my existing skills with once I need to develop to enhance the ares I feel strongly about.These include volunteering and student government.Also my academics will improve as an overall result of developing my organizational and leadership skills through the Kaplan Leadership Program.

The Kaplan Leadership Program definitely encourages such student growth in may areas.It allows a student like myself to foster growth and improvement as a student in many different areas that are unique yet integrated.

I feel that my existing interests in volunteering and student government will grow and develop during my time in this program.Certainly these qualities that the the Kaplan Leadership Program stress are the areas that will allow me to grow both my existing skills as well as new ones and new subject areas.

This will allow me to grow both as a complete college student and to grow as well as a complete leader of young people both in student government and volunteering as well as new areas and new skills.

I feel that the Kaplan Program will certainly allow me to grow in all phases of my life and allow me to grow new skills as well as integrate leadership qualities into my volunteering and student leadership areas that I currently have interests in.

Edited by RayAnswers on 2/1/2010 at 1:24 PM EST