Steinlaw, Attorney
Experience:  8+ years as an insurance adjuster, 7+ years as a personal injury and consumer law attorney

Am located in Phoenix, Arizona. U.S. citizen with property

Customer Question

Am located in Phoenix, Arizona. U.S. citizen with property holdings and small business in country of Nicaragua. Need an attorney skilled in civil litigation and arbitration based on unfulfilled contract, accounting irregularities and probable fraud. Personal investment value 300 K. Where can I locate a Phoenix attorney with specific skills in litigation in Nicaragua ?
Expert:  Steinlaw replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for your question and I look forward to assisting you. Please keep in mind that I can only respond to your post and the information contained in it, as I do not know what you know unless you have put all of the information in your question. Also, due to site reasons, oftentimes I am initially only able to see the first part of your post, so I apologize in advance if it means more interactions between us. Also, there may be future facts that are as yet undetermined in your matter, that can and must leave some areas of information provided by me broad in nature. However, don't hesitate to ask for clarification if needed! At times, there can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break. That being said...

No one on this site can represent you. That is one of the rules. However, here are the civil litigation attorneys in Phoenix:

I would suggest you look through some profiles and send some emails to them.

Good luck.

Legal Disclaimer. By requesting this information, you expressly agree to the following: The information given is not legal advice. You should not and may not rely on anything on this website as legal advice. The nominal price you may or may not pay for information does not pay for any legal advice. I am neither establishing nor accepting an attorney-client relationship. The only method of gaining an attorney/client relationship with me is via a retainer and signed fee agreement, which is not offered via this site. I am providing only resources, opinion and information for you to be informed and educated about your particular rights and needs. My answer is limited to the facts presented with the understanding that you will do your proper due diligence and appropriate follow up with an attorney licensed in your state. I do not provide general or specific legal advice on this site. I also am licensed to practice only in California, which may not be the state where this information is being provided or state whose law would apply, if any. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and its associated sites.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

You have not answered my question. But only given me a typical yellow pages reference listing for civil attorney. My need is much more specific and I want to know how to locate someone with that expertise.
Expert:  Steinlaw replied 6 years ago.
There is no easy way to locate that information. You need someone in Phoenix who is also fluent in Nicaraguan law. Take the list I gave you and cross reference it with this list:

It really is a matter of talking to the attorneys and seeing who has experience in both areas. There is no easy way of doing this.