Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses

Hi I am going to arbitration march 17th against my ex lawyer

Hi I am going to arbitration march 17th against my ex lawyer who lied to me and caused me several problems. How do I win my money back?
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 6 years ago.
You should have your evidence ready. Many claimants fail for lack of preparation. If you have witnesses and documents, specific details concerning the misconduct and injury, court documents from the subject proceedings, confirmation of the subject lie, all should be organized and brought with you. Contacting the arbitrator for its specific rules and any pre arbitration submissions would be wise.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I told my lawyer I wanted a hair test from day 1 and she didnt tell me she couldnt ask for 1 until we were in court. I fired her and got the hair test with my new Atty. But my 1st attorney still wants more money. I think she should give me my money back for lying to me.

If her conduct injured your case you would be correct.