Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience corporate, litigation, international
18695994

WISCONSIN i NEED TO FILe A WITNESS LIST WHICH i HAVE ALL THE

Customer Question

WISCONSIN i NEED TO FIAL A WITNESS LIST WHICH i HAVE ALL THE LEGALITIES DOWN FOR EXCEPT IM NOT SURE IF IM COUNTER SUING OR NOT IS THERE A RESERVE THE RIGHT TO COUNTER SUE IN MY WITNESS AND DAMAGE STATEMENT OR WAIT UNTIL I DECIDE? HOW FAR BEFORE THE COURT DATE DO i HAVE TO FILE A COUNTER SUIT? WHAT IF i CANT AFFORD THE MEDIATION THAT IS COURT ORDERED? HOW DO i FILE A COUNTER SUIT ON DEFLAMATION? ANY WI STATUE WOULD HELP..CAN I FILE BANKRUPTCY IF THEY WIN THE CIVIL SUIT OR DO I NEED TO DO IT BEFORE THEY WIN ECT...ALSO THE COMPANY THAT PAID US IS NOT THE SAME COMPANY THAT ISSUED THE PURCHASE ORDER PLEASE ADVISE THE OTHER COMPANY SAYS WE ACCEPTED THE PO..WE DIDNT AND ANOTHER COMPANY THAT THEY OWN PAID US..PLEASE ADVISE N THANK U
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 4 years ago.

A counter suit is normally filed at the time you answer the complaint of the plaintiff. If after you have filed your answer you believe you have a claim against the plaintiff then you have to move to amend your complaint to file the counter suit. If you do not file your counter suit you will be deemed to have abandoned the claim so the sooner you file it the better. You would not file bankruptcy until after the suit was decided. The filing stops any enforcement action on the judgment.

During the discovery phase of the case you can find out the details of the actions the various companies you refer to took. I do not know enough about the case to discuss the details of purchase orders, etc.

If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.