Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.

Organizational BehaviorFord Motor Co. best reflects which

Customer Question

Organizational Behavior

Ford Motor Co. best reflects which sector of the U.S. economy?

Service sector

Throughout sector

Manufacturing sector

Transformation sector

Managers who want to promote positive affectivity should:

allow participative decision making and provide pleasant working conditions.

hire those with an external orientation.

reduce the anxiety in jobs.

give positive feedback in order to increase self-esteem.

The belief that performance is connected to rewards is known as:

valence.

An informational cue indicating the degree to which a person behaves the same way in other situations is knows as:

consistency.

consensus.

inconsistency.

distinctiveness.

A manager instructs an employee to ship an item with a minor defect to a customer. For the employee, this request represents:

role ambiguity.

person-role ambiguity.

interrole conflict.

non-role conflict.

According to the group development model, which one of the following sets of issues need to be addressed as part of a group's authority issues?

Who is in charge; management of power and influence; security.

Expected group outcomes; who is in charge; management of power and influence.

Expected group outcomes; who is in charge; who has the right to tell whom to do what.

Who is in charge; management of power and influence; who has the right to tell whom to do what.

Enlarging an employee's zone of indifference is accomplished by:

a right.

the use of authority.

the use of power.

coercion.

Two machine operators disagree over the cause of an equipment breakdown. This conflict is based on differences in:

personalities.

perception.

emotions.

values and ethics.

Which type of differentiation could give an organization political and legal advantages in the market place?

Spatial

Vertical

Horizontal

Market

An example of the subjective element of a career is:

the number of jobs in your chosen occupation.

the location of your employer.

your perception of your potential in a chosen occupation.

organizational orientation to a new job.

Please i need right answers

cuz thats a part of my final plzz

Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Manufacturing sector
consistency.
interrole conflict.
a right. (but not sure)
perception.
Spatial

Good luck!

Edited by Dimitry Alexander Kaplun on 1/18/2010 at 4:56 AM EST
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience: Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
u forgot number 8
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
im sorry never mind
no problem. Good luck to you!