Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a complaint for interpleader ;that I have to answer

Customer Question

I have a complaint for interpleader ;that I have to answer .I have to file a claim at the court house ;putting case no. and rather I admit or deny certain ? and the car I was in the man's isurance wants to settle with the passengers of the accident of I was one of. However the insurance has a set amt of money they give out and one of the passangers died and her family is sueing . The insurance's attornies now is giving this to court for court to divy out financial settlement . I have to file a claim in order to receive what will be divided to me . I do not have money for a attorney and I am not sueing just settling however ;I need to know how to write out this claim I am to file with the court what would be a out line or rough draft or copy of a complaint would be helpful. [email protected]
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 6 years ago.
What do you specifically want to know?