How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cedric Your Own Question
Cedric, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2899
Experience:  Lawyer with several years of litigation experience in civil and criminal law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Cedric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I recently went to a Take care clinic at Walgreens for a TB

Customer Question

I recently went to a Take care clinic at Walgreens for a TB skin test, when I returned to have test read I was told the Nurse Practitioner that applied my skin test used an expired serum. I was then told the test was invalid and that I would have to have a chest xray or wait 4-6 weeks to have another skin test applied.The Take care clinic ha refused to refund my 28.00 dollars for the skin test and also refue to pay for a chest xray. I need the tb test for pre employement. What can I do ?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Cedric replied 7 years ago.
You can sue them in small claims court for economic and punitive damages, especially since their negligence may result in you have to pay for a costly chest exam and possibly not being able to start your new job, and losing it even.

I can tell you where and how to file a small claims suit against Walgreens, if you give me your county and state.
Cedric and 10 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I live in Texas, Galveston County. The Walgreen's Take care clinic is in Houston , Texas
Expert:  Cedric replied 7 years ago.
You have to file in Harris County, since it's where the 'defendant' is located.

Here is a link to exhaustive information on the filing process and options. And the second link is the petition you need to file with the court to begin the small claims process.

Related Legal Questions