Cedric, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer with several years of litigation experience in civil and criminal law.

I recently went to a Take care clinic at Walgreens for a TB

Customer Question

I recently went to a Take care clinic at Walgreens for a TB skin test, when I returned to have test read I was told the Nurse Practitioner that applied my skin test used an expired serum. I was then told the test was invalid and that I would have to have a chest xray or wait 4-6 weeks to have another skin test applied.The Take care clinic ha refused to refund my 28.00 dollars for the skin test and also refue to pay for a chest xray. I need the tb test for pre employement. What can I do ?
Expert:  Cedric replied 6 years ago.
You can sue them in small claims court for economic and punitive damages, especially since their negligence may result in you have to pay for a costly chest exam and possibly not being able to start your new job, and losing it even.

I can tell you where and how to file a small claims suit against Walgreens, if you give me your county and state.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I live in Texas, Galveston County. The Walgreen's Take care clinic is in Houston , Texas
Expert:  Cedric replied 6 years ago.
You have to file in Harris County, since it's where the 'defendant' is located.

Here is a link to exhaustive information on the filing process and options. And the second link is the petition you need to file with the court to begin the small claims process.