Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

pay the phone company through an automatic withdral from my

Customer Question

pay the phone company through an automatic withdral from my bank account.it was last paid on december 5th 2009 and it does not come out again for 30 days.my phone has been working up until Sunday night.when i tried to call out, the phone would say that i had insufficient funds and i needed more minutes which i know to be false.when i contacted the phone company, they played the run around with me for the last four days.saying that i needed more minutes and that i let it expire.when i told them it wasnt my fault and explained to them how i have my account set up, they said they dont know what has happened to my phone, but promised to fix it for me.since it hasnt been fixed they put my phone number as inactive and deleted it from the system, for reasons i am unsure of.now they dont know if they can get my number back or not.
Expert:  Anne replied 7 years ago.

DearCustomer

Are you talking about a cell phone or a land line? If it is a cell phone, who is the carrier?