JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney
Experience:  Explains legal matters based on 14+ years experience.

I recieved an article thru the mail claiming to make you easy

I recieved an article thru the mail claiming to make you easy money. Something similar to a chain letter. Claiming to be 100% legal. The way it works is you cross the first person on the list off, send 5 people one dollar requesting to be put on their mailing list. Order x-amount of addresed mailing labels. Send the letter w/ your name in the 5-person list. Your asking to be put on a mailing for a one dollar legal?

Thank you for using JustAnswer!

The facts you describe are not legal. It is an illegal pyramid scheme and one can be criminally prosecuted through the postal service.

You may find this link to be informative:

Good luck and best wishes! I hope that you find this information to be helpful and this answer to be ACCEPTable!