MShore, Attorney
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.

I recently went to be fingerprinted because I drive a school

I recently went to be fingerprinted because I drive a school bus in PA. During this I discovered that I have an outstanding warrant from 1984 in LA. I want to resolve this quickly but discreetly so I don't lose my job. I considered walking into the FBI Building and tunring myself in but I'm not sure. Can anyone advise me?

Thank you,
Patricia Kinnear
Expert:  MShore replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for the post, what is the warrant for?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Expert:  MShore replied 6 years ago.
ok, this is a fairly serious claim. Prior to turning yourself in to the appropriate authority (federal vs. state charge), you should hire an attorney to ensure that you are not in custody any longer than necessary and that the most favorable outcome is more likely. You should not turn yourself in without counsel.