Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law

Customer Question

I TOOK PREDNISONE FOR A YEAR AND NOW I AM DIAGNOSED WITH AVASCULAR NECROSIS WHAT ARE MY LEGAL OPTIONS? i have already had 1 total hip replacement and will soon need another total hip replacement on the other hip...
Expert:  Ray replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for your question .Please consult here with medical malpractice lawyer here in your local area.They will review your medical records and have doctor consult as well.

This is a contingency case and you will not have to pay unless they collect here.Certainly you may have potential recovery here.You have been damaged in all of this and will have future medical as well.They will review all and then seek recovery on your behalf.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have talked to a few lawyers and they said that it is complicated because prednisone is such a common drug.What kind of lawyer should i talk to?
Expert:  Ray replied 6 years ago.
Medical malpractice here.Also do not give up.They take these contingent fee so you may get several rejections.You just have to find lawyer here that is hungry and willing to take your case.Don't give up here