Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Lawyer (JD)
Experience:  Practing General Attorney,

i did 90 days in probation detention and 6 years probation

i did 90 days in probation detention and 6 years probation no parole involved
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 6 years ago.
what is your state?
what is your question?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
state is georgia, i was a convicted felon (non violent) with a full parden minus gun rights, what would it take to get my rights back.i served 90 days in probation detention center and served 6 years probation no parole involved.the way i understand the contitution it states nothing about this ,i want my right to keep and bare arms.
Im sorry but even with an expungment, pardon or release of civil disabilities a person convicted of a felony can not clear ATF to obtain the right to carry a firearm. Sorry but there isnt anything you can do.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
how does this corrinate with the constitution of the usa and what gives them the right to keep me from baring arms my constitutional right is to keep and bare ARMS and being the usa court system basicaly goes under the united commercial code now wgayt about ucc1-207 without prejuduce wich enables me the right to argue ucc1-301 wich states i am a united states citizen and a comon law freeman!!! there has to be away around this and again WHAT GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO PERMANTLY TO TRY TO TAKE MY RIGHT TO BARE ARMS???
The constitution through interpretation of Supreme Court Decision of DC vs. Heller allow individuals to have the right to bear arms but also allow limitations so long as they are applied equally. The UCC does not apply to your problem.

Edited by Daniel Solutions on 1/1/2010 at 2:41 AM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

ATF is the Alcohol Tobacco and Firearm division of the federal government and the US Supreme Court case of District of Columbia vs. Heller is the highest case in the court. What I'm telling you is that there is no state in the US that would allow a felon to have a firearm. There is no loop hole on this one. Sorry.