MShore, Attorney
Experience:  Negotiate, Draft, and Review many complex commercial agreements each year.

does asking if i shaved my beard becuase my wife was sick of

does asking if i shaved my beard becuase my wife was sick of getting rug burns on her thighs constitute harrasment if it was said by a supervisor
Expert:  MShore replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for the post, was this an isolated incident or is it systemic?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
have had trouble with this supervisor before, he does not like to be talked to with disrespect, i have been told if i arque with him i'll be disiplined, emailed my manager(next highest in command) he told the supervisor what i said, and i got an appology for not being able to take a joke. and told that he nor any of the other guys on his shift would joke with me cuz i don't like jokes
Expert:  MShore replied 6 years ago.
Yes, this constitutes harassment. From your description it appears to be systemic an ongoing.