JPEsq, Attorney
Experience:  Experience as general attorney, in house counsel, SSDI, Family Law attorney, and law professor
14397910

My ex-wife is interfering with my new marriage. My new wife

My ex-wife is interfering with my new marriage. My new wife is young she has even went as far as today I am going to kill her. Simply I want her to be ordered out of our lives if not a gag order so she cannot interfere
She has put onto my new wife so many lies she is now back in china with our new born she is breaking my new marriage I want her to pay dearly
Expert:  JPEsq replied 7 years ago.

Your best bet is to try to have her charged with stalking.

Here is a link to the stalking laws in Florida:

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0784/SEC048.HTM

Some States allow a restraining order for stalking, but Florida is not one of them.

In relevant part it reads:

a) "Harass" means to engage in a course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in such person and serves no legitimate purpose.."

and

(2) Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083. "

Its a criminal offense, so call the police.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
this is ok but does not work in florida i tride and still continues thanky ou for your help but it seems i get tortured while she gat away this suacide is all i have left you dont understand i am losing my current marrige to this