Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience corporate, litigation, international

According to Judge Browns Standard Visitation, can the Visiting

Customer Question

According to Judge Browns Standard Visitation, can the "Visiting" parent come and go as they please to and from the childs school and volunteer in the classroom?
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 6 years ago.

there is nothing that restricts a parent from visiting the school to discuss the child's educational issues. I do not think being a classroom volunteer would be prohibited but I recommend checking with the other spouse to avoid any conflicts or contact the court to clarify the issue.

If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.