Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses

I bought a package of laser hair removal treatments from a

Customer Question

I bought a package of laser hair removal treatments from a company called Hair Today Gone Tomorrow. On my first visit, the tech failed to tell me to remove my lipstick and she burned me. I called the main company (which everything seems to go through) and asked to be refunded for the remainder of my treatments and they agreed. They never refunded me and I tried contacting them numerous times, but I could not reach anyone but appointment people and they kept telling me that someone would get back to me. Meanwhile the branch that I went to closed, but the main company is still open. I contacted the BBB, but they could not get anyone either. They owe me $350, but I'm not sure what to do now. How do I file a claim against them?
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 6 years ago.
Are you both in Ohio?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I'm in Ohio, the original place I went to is in Ohio, but I'm not sure where the main branch is. The website does not give this information. All appt. were made through a main branch.
You can begin with a complaint with the BBB and department of consumer affairs. You can also sue in your county if they have an office in small claims court.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I did begin with a BBB report, but they said they could not contact anyone. What do I ask for at a small claims court? What will I need with me?
You would go there and file a complaint. The clerk will give you a form and then schedule a trial date. When the the case is heard bring any documents you have showing the debt due and witness if available.