Justice4U
Justice4U, Attorney
Experience:  Broad base of legal experience.
16110456

iam unemployed since june i would like to know if there are

Customer Question

iam unemployed since june i would like to know if there are any grants available that could help me with my living expenses besides unemployment while i seek employment?
Expert:  Justice4U replied 7 years ago.
What type of work do you do?

Are you a student?

Please explain your situation.

Thank you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Iam i licensed practical nurse who is living off unemployment and the generousity of family while i seek employment,and with the climate of the market today i have n o prospects so far.
Expert:  Justice4U replied 7 years ago.
I do not believe there are any grants for the unemployed generally. There are opportunities to receive grant funds to start certain businesses. To search those opportunities, go to: http://www.grants.gov/

Thank you

Please click on the ACCEPT button for my answer so that I receive credit for assisting you. You may continue to ask follow-up questions after accepting. If the information is helpful, I would very much appreciate positive feedback. Bonuses are also appreciated. The responses do not create an attorney-client relationship and are informational only.