INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
11313492

I hired a paralegal group to help me with the ins and outs

I hired a paralegal group to help me with the ins and outs of remodification of my mortgage. Well I paid them 2500.00 to handle this .I started this in June 09. Well I was sent one offer from my current loan holder. I took this offer to these people and they turned it down.siad the will be another offer! Well the begining of Oct there was a notice on my door saying my house was going to be sold . I took this to them . they said not to worry this happens all the time DON'T WORRY. The day of the sale They called me and said I needed to file bankruptcy to save my home Well I didn't make it time to the bankruptcy court and needless to say my home was sold. I wasn't neglecting this loan, i had a company doing it for me. Now I need to know what now ?What can I do ?
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 4 years ago.
Are you asking about getting the fee back?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
San Bernardino, calif
Thank you but I asked what specifically do you want to know and accomplish here.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I would make a bigger deposit if I had it And I wont have the 18.00 until 12/1 does this affect the outcome of your answers

I want to know what recourse I have . Can I sue the paralegal group?.Do I have to leave my home? Isit legal to sell when your right in the middle of modifing your loan?

You can sue the group if didnt perform for the fee provided.
If you are foreclosed on you would eventually have to leave.
You can still sell but would need to involve the lender and buyer would take it subject to the mortgage.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Experience: Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I think I need to pick this up after i get some funds in my bank account . right now I only have $7.00 thank youn for your time and talk again tomorrow
I see you made a deposit. If you using a credit card, the charge would incur today but you wont pay it until your credit card statement is due. Up to you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I said I wouldn't be charged if if I wasn't satisfied> I don't mind paying but I will incur overdraft charges please can't it be charged on the 12/1
You can wait to do so tomorrow. Not a problem.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
THANK YOU,, Talk to you tomorrow
Good night!!