SoloLawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Missisippi Attorney; Criminal Law, Family Law, Personal Injury, and Civil Defense

car that are sold without headrest is it legal

Expert:  SoloLawyer replied 6 years ago.
Hello -

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

There are no laws concerning head rests on the books in Florida. A car that is missing a head rest is not illegal.

Take care,

If my answer was helpful, please click ACCEPT so i may be compensated for my time. If you are not satisfied with the Answer, please feel free not to Accept, and post a follow up question so I may be able to clarify my Answer. My goal is to provide an outstanding Answer, so give me a chance.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
it is 2007 car, i was going to trade it in for a 2008, the dear said where are the head rest I told him that's the way both the car, he said did you know this car has been in a wreck
I understand the car did not have a head rest. Unfortunately, there are now laws barring a car to be sold without a head rest.

Please hit ACCEPT. :)