NYLAWLADY
NYLAWLADY, Attorney
Experience:  15 YEARS PRIVATE GENERAL PRACTICE CIVIL APPEALS, LITIGATION
19692210

i need a lawyer and have no money. legal aid told me to come

back in Jan. thay have... Show More
back in Jan. thay have to many cases right now. i cant go to court without a lawyer. my ex has stated that he will make up lies about me to get my 2 little girls. what do i do?
replied 7 years ago.
Contact you state Bar association and see if they have a legal referral service which can recommend a reduced fee attorney you can work with and work out a payment plan.

Is there anything else I can help you with? Thank you for allowing me to help you with your question. Please press the "accept" button so I may be credited and paid for my time. Positive feedback is always appreciated .This answer is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Nor is an attorney-client relationship established. Thank you very much.