How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask NYLAWLADY Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 814
Type Your Legal Question Here...
NYLAWLADY is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i need a lawyer and have no money. legal aid told me to come

Customer Question

i need a lawyer and have no money. legal aid told me to come back in Jan. thay have to many cases right now. i cant go to court without a lawyer. my ex has stated that he will make up lies about me to get my 2 little girls. what do i do?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  NYLAWLADY replied 7 years ago.
Contact you state Bar association and see if they have a legal referral service which can recommend a reduced fee attorney you can work with and work out a payment plan.

Is there anything else I can help you with? Thank you for allowing me to help you with your question. Please press the "accept" button so I may be credited and paid for my time. Positive feedback is always appreciated .This answer is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Nor is an attorney-client relationship established. Thank you very much.