Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience corporate, litigation, international

What is the legal age to quit school in alabama

Customer Question

Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 6 years ago.
The age when a student can quit in AL with their parents consent is 17. Without the parents consent it is 19 if you are not married and 18 if you are married.

If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.