Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience corporate, litigation, international
18695994

Is suicide not attempted suicide in Tennessee aginst the law.

Is suicide not attempted suicide in Tennessee aginst the law. Where can any reference be found...
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 7 years ago.
Suicide is never illegal because the person commiting the crime is already dead and not subject to prosecution. That is why there is no statute making suicide illegal only attempted suicide is illegal.

If this answer is responsive to your question, please accept it. That is how we are compensated. I would also be appreciated if you provided feed back on your view of the answer. Finally, if the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus. If I can be of further assistance or you have other questions in the future you can ask for me and reach me at this site.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.