How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 40610
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

motel in Colorado, have tenants who are behind and state they

This answer was rated:

motel in Colorado, have tenants who are behind and state they will not pay and I must evict.
they had been paying a discounted weekly rate, if I seek payment of all monies due can I seek to recover at the overnight rate.?..they have violated the original rental agreement by non-payment and so presumably no other agreement exists.
Thanks for your question.Yes I woudl seek these in any eviction here because they have not paid.You may certainly seek the higher rate and may receive judgment here as well as eviction.I think you shoudl do so and seek a fair outcome here since you are having to evict them.
Ray and 8 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you