JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney
Experience:  Explains legal matters based on 14+ years experience.
14211116

I just found out recently that my wife of 17 years is having

Customer Question

I just found out recently that my wife of 17 years is having an affair . The man who have never heard of comes to my house in the mornig after I go to work and my 2daughters leave for school . My wife is out of town today and I left a message on her phone . the phone was left at home as she could not get it to charge . The message basically said how discusted I was that they would do this in my house and bed . Her clothes are completely soiled and I said to at least have the desency to clean . He now has access to her phone and responded in a threatening matter . I know nothing of person or have ever seennnnnn or heard his name . I am concerned for my daughters , having him in the house to do as he pleases . The house is in my name .
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!

I am sorry to learn of your circumstances. What is your question that you would like assistance with?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Sorry I am a bit shocked and upset . Can I get a restraining order against this person . I know now only part of his name is XXXXX XXXXX
If he made any threats of physical harm then you can contact the police but, again, they are going to need a name and contact information.

You may want to consider visiting with a local attorney who specializes in family law / divorce matters for a consultation to further understand and evaluate your options.

Good luck and best wishes! I hope that you find this information to be helpful and this answer to be ACCEPTable!