Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.

I have been terminated and face cullen law tue from employer

Customer Question

I have been terminated and face cullen law tue from employer i have union rep but do not seem to be acting in my best interest nor do i truly understand the law
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 6 years ago.

Good Morning,

Thank you for your question and for choosing JustAnswer

Quick question: In what capacity were you employed? Was it related to medical or dental field?

Edited by Andrea on 11/1/2009 at 11:55 AM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

mainly incomplete documentation as a precursor to inappropiate pt. care

Without knowing more, I can give you only a broad general statement.

The Cullen Law spans from direct and indirect contact of a medical practitioner on a patient to inadequate, sometimes detrimental care practiced on a patient

It is such a wide spectrum and, as I said, without knowing more, I can only give you a general statement; but I am sure your representative will give you a better explanation of how it applies to your situation before Tuesday/

Good Luck!

Please press the GREEN "ACCEPT" button so that I receive credit for my time and effort in assisting you.

Leaving positive Feedback, Bonus, etc., are always appreciated.

ANDREA, JD, LL.M., Taxation

Member, NY & PA Bar

DISCLAIMER: The facts stated herein are information only and are not intended, nor should be construed as legal advice or legal opinion and No Attorney-Client relationship is formed by asking questions and receiving information; laws vary from state to state and to protect your interests, you should seek local counsel