Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.

I am trying to clean my credit report by paying debt, Pay for

Customer Question

I am trying to clean my credit report by paying debt, Pay for Delete, etc. Can you provide me with contracts that I can use to Pay for Delete to remove debt reported on my credit report from collection agencies/collectors, medical debt, and old debtors?
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 6 years ago.

Good Morning,

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer, but unfortunately we do not have forms, otherwise I would gladly give you copies.

If someone told you that by paying off debtsm they would be removed from your credit report, they were mistaken and they misled you. If a debt is old and has caused a negative mark on your credit report, paying off that debt will not remove it until the required number of years have elapsed.

If I can help you with any information, please let me know and I will be glad to accomodate you.

Member, NY & PA Bar