Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
18572087

(Off the record) Hello, I have been living in the US for

(Off the record)
I have been living in the US for about 5 years.
I am an ordinary American Citicen from Puerto Rico. I am not fluent in english.
I feel I have been monitored (by phone, internet and even literaly followed) for about 4 years now, probably after apply for federal jobs positions.
At the begining I feel OK because I thought it just a backgroung check, but after 4 years of this, it has become a nightmare for me, I feel very unconfortable with this situation.

Do you know what is happening and what I need to do?
I am sorry, how are you sure and why do you feel that you are being monitored?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Some times my wife is with me when happens.

Also when I go to the airport almost every time theres a kind of personal intervention.

also some times I can hear voices while I am talking by phone or my wife or other person talking with me. those voices stop to talk when I say " do you hear peple talking in the line?"

I feel that way probably because my own point of view about politics, or because i spent considerable time in the computer looking for information about civil liberties,the war on terror or similar subjects on CNN, MSNBC and others, or just because they think I am or look or speak weird.

I understand how you feel. Unfortunately it is very hard to prove that you are indeed being followed, or that your phone is tapped, or that your records are being improperly accessed. Before an attorney can get involved, I suggest you first retain a private investigator and ask him or her to investigate you--have the PI see if he can find criminal record files, or your name on some lists or terror warning information, or otherwise. If he is able to find such things, then go see an attorney and find out about your options.

Good luck.

Sincerely,

Dimitry Alexander Kaplun, Esq.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thanks
You are most welcome. Good luck to you!