Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
18572087

I had a truck that i used as culaterall for some det .i new

I had a truck that i used as culaterall for some det .i new i was going lous it i tryed to selling it . i was ladoff about jun 7th .in september on a sunday i came home the garage door was open and the truck was goon i do not think is wright jim felsinger
I am sorry, I am not sure I understand. Your truck was used as collateral, you fell behind and defaulted, and your truck was reposessed, is that correct?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
THE TRUCK WAS IN THE GARAGE THE DOOR WAS CLOSED I CAME HOME THE DOOR WAS OPEN AND THE TRUCK WAS GOON THAY COULD HAVE TAKEN EVERY THING THE DOOR WAS LEFT OPEN ENEY ONE COULD HAVE TAKEN MY TOOLS
I am very sorry to hear that. Technically you very well may have a case for trespass but if they can argue that the garage was open, their behavior would be deemed "reasonable".

Sincerely,

Dimitry Alexander Kaplun, Esq.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
THIS IS SUN CITY NOBODY KEEP THER NOSE TO THEM SELFS THANK YOU
You are most welcome.

If you found my information useful, kindly press "accept" so I can be compensated for my assistance.

Sincerely,

Dimitry Alexander Kaplun, Esq.