Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

This man filed from a divorcefrom me while Iwas in Trinity

This man filed from a divorcefrom me while Iwas in Trinity hospital. I WAS awakeone morning &a KPD officer wasat mybed he took me to trinity in a police car. I was so scared IWENT blind. post traumatic shock is what I SUFFERfrom. also insomnia. Ofcourse they took they took my valium & ambien away. the 2 docs behind believed my husband. he told myshrink LIES &then tookthem to judge holcomb thatput me a quadcar& now IAM IN FEAR OF MY LIFE. MYHUSBAND IS IS80% ADOLPH HITLER 20%oj he thinks his daddy is abouttodie andhewill be then beamillionairelike hisdaddy. dechert is my attorney. I am having problemsgetting ambien itisnotsafe forme togo outside.the neighbors are NOhelp debragaskill 2703 S. PARK ROADKOKOMO,IN
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question.Sympathy here for all that you have been through.You have the right to contest here and seek fair resolution and divorce from this man.Your lawyer here could expose any lies and harms that he has done to you.

Certainly you may seek to divorce and resolve favorably as well.If you were mistreated in the hospital a medical malpracticre case may be possible.Make sure that you take care of yourself here and do not let theis man harm you any further.Your lawyer may want to seek restraining orders and other protection for you here.
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.