How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legalease Your Own Question
Legalease, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 16333
Experience:  15 years exp all aspects of general law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Legalease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my daughter will not let me see my grand children she thinks

Resolved Question:

my daughter will not let me see my grand children she thinks i called children services on her. when her son told the teacher his mom's boyfriend was being mean to him and hit him my grandson has told me how he threw him down in bed
since children services are ingaged in their investigation the boyfriend moved back home with his mother now my dauhter has his bus to drop him off over to the boyfriend and his mother's house my grandson cries alot to stay with me again i kept him while his mother did time in prison now she uses these kids just to get money she plays her game well as far as going to a state college and in a small church still living a crooked life.but trying to fool everyone
by doing that this is too long to tell but what do i need to do so i can see grandchildren again that is legal i have to go to their school to see them when i do they cry telling me grand ma i want you. it hurts my heart and to see they are not dress good like i would have them looking. what are my rig
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Legalease replied 7 years ago.
Hello. What state are you located in?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
j live in ohio
Expert:  Legalease replied 7 years ago.
Unfortunately, you have an uphill battle ahead of you. While Ohio recognizes grandparents rights to visitation they do not recognize the rights when the custodial parents are refusing to grant visitation for valid reasons. Please read the article at the following link on Ohio grandparents rights:
You should see a family law attorney in Ohio -- usually the first consultation is free and they can better assess your chances of getting visitation. Contact your local family court and speak to someone in the clerk's office and they can refer you to a low cost legal aid attorney in your area. GOOD LUCK.
Legalease and other Legal Specialists are ready to help you