Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  15 years exp all aspects of general law
20355756

my daughter will not let me see my grand children she thinks

my daughter will not let me see my grand children she thinks i called children services on her. when her son told the teacher his mom's boyfriend was being mean to him and hit him my grandson has told me how he threw him down in bed
since children services are ingaged in their investigation the boyfriend moved back home with his mother now my dauhter has his bus to drop him off over to the boyfriend and his mother's house my grandson cries alot to stay with me again i kept him while his mother did time in prison now she uses these kids just to get money she plays her game well as far as going to a state college and in a small church still living a crooked life.but trying to fool everyone
by doing that this is too long to tell but what do i need to do so i can see grandchildren again that is legal i have to go to their school to see them when i do they cry telling me grand ma i want you. it hurts my heart and to see they are not dress good like i would have them looking. what are my rig
Expert:  Legalease replied 7 years ago.
Hello. What state are you located in?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
j live in ohio
Expert:  Legalease replied 7 years ago.
Unfortunately, you have an uphill battle ahead of you. While Ohio recognizes grandparents rights to visitation they do not recognize the rights when the custodial parents are refusing to grant visitation for valid reasons. Please read the article at the following link on Ohio grandparents rights:
http://www.proseniors.org/Law_Library/Family/GrandparentVisitation.pdf
You should see a family law attorney in Ohio -- usually the first consultation is free and they can better assess your chances of getting visitation. Contact your local family court and speak to someone in the clerk's office and they can refer you to a low cost legal aid attorney in your area. GOOD LUCK.