Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

lOMBARDI aSSOCIATES OF fIARLAWN N.J.7her nurse Suzanne Foster,on

Customer Question

lOMBARDI aSSOCIATES OF fIARLAWN N.J.7her nurse Suzanne Foster,on 10/20 dropped all my aids from 24hour care to 3hours per day They have attemted to get me in detox for my meds for my RSD & TOS to date 10/31 they have not been sucessful. running ou of meds, suzanne told me to get them thrrough medicare. I told her I can not she said we are not paying for it and furthermore if we can not get you in detox you'll have to pay for it yourself.y are in charge of my coomp case. Thry sent me up to Secaucus N.j. to be rechecked by an orthopedic Dr. He crushed my fingers and presided to rip my bad arm up. I was in such spasms that the followimg morning my aid had to feed me in bed. Please help me my lawyer is on vacation & has not returned my call from his answer machine.
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question.This is tough situation here.You certainly have my sympathy her for all you have been through.Your lawyer here should insist they treat you here.You need medicine until they can get you detox treatment.You certainly deserve to be taken care of here. Be persistent and make your lawyer force them to give you the care you need.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am not able to find your answer. eExcuse my lack of computer terms and locations
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question.This is tough situation here.You certainly have my sympathy her for all you have been through.Your lawyer here should insist they treat you here.You need medicine until they can get you detox treatment.You certainly deserve to be taken care of here. Be persistent and make your lawyer force them to give you the care you need.I think your lawyer can make these guys give you what you need.You are still suffering and need appropriate care and meds.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I do not accept your answer. I do not feel it is worth the fee I selected.Customer
Expert:  Ray replied 7 years ago.
Good evening
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It is 12:30 pm and I still have communication from anyone, so I'm sorry Itill do not accept the Quality of the answer worth my fee, Customer