C.Fortunato
C.Fortunato, Attorney
Experience:  Admitted NYS Bar, member ABA, NYSBA, NYCBA, QCBA, Licensed Real Estate Broker
14232603

Can I force my ex-husband to pay his child support out of his

Can I force my ex-husband to pay his child support out of his own bank account (he must have one, he earns about 100K a year), or can he continue to pay out of his latest wife's account with a memo of "boys"?
HiCustomer
You said it was her bank account. Is his name on the account also?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Only her name is XXXXX XXXXX child support check, so it appears as though it is only her account.
You are supposed to get child support from him, not from her. If the checking account is in her name only, then you are getting the support from her. Although you can accept it from her, you don't have to.
You can tell your ex-husband that if he does not pay from his own account, then you will claim that you are not receiving child support from him, which would be contempt of court.